A PROPHETIC DREAM

Sun. DEC 13, 2015
Early in the AM

ADVENT of VOIPNET; or
The death of QWERTY

I woke from a dream. There had been an exchange with a female that was dressed for success. She was officiating AT&T’s rollout of their proprietary Smart Cable product and network.
There were the usual visual aids to demonstrate the new design’s awesome capabilities; technical details not discussed in the interrupted dialog so vaguely remembered. I kept needling her with comments on the future viability of competitors like Cox Communications. She countered with extollations of her company’s HEART for the execution of just such a new nationwide network infrastructure.

My neural network receiver had inadvertently intercepted what must be considered prophetic images, complete with audio components. Preparation for this enlightenment came while waiting(so much interminable waiting) for service at SouthTrust, during which a company exec. prophesied a one-year completion of vendor-changeover to smart chip technology. I’d already reconciled my thinking to include this sea change in the technological landscape, to be already accomplished before I emerge from my present incarceration.

On day 285 of my residence at DCJF, while looking at a 5-year sentence for my heinous crime, I’m given a vision of a near-future when voice is, once again elevated to its former glory, and Alexander Graham Bell(NOVA SCOTIAN NATIVE) takes his rightful place alongside the other genius-innovators responsible for modern progress.



Jan 1, 2016:The Superior Courts and the County Jails have become the right thumb & right forefinger of the FASCISM that America has become.
Read:Stephen White’s The Seige -
2009(paragraphs 3 & 4, on p. 74)



This is what some of the journalling I did while in jail will look like when published - the JAN ONE entry at the end was the next entry found in the six-by-nine inch tablet a trustee bought for me; note the passage of several week's time in the interim - underlining, in general, means to type in ITALICS; this will be done in most transcriptions, but here, particular care is taken to 'reproduce' an ARTIFACT. I have made six trips to my storage unit in six days; skipped Sunday due to persistent rain and paid the price yesterday, as laying around for a whole day had this old man 'stove up' stiff and sore; I carry back whatever I can load into my nig-rig basket and backpack; yesterday, the basket was so heavy, the wire-bottom scrubbed my front-tire all the way home; PRIORITIZE; manuscripts like the one in the photo above, have greater value to a writer/publisher, than almost all those other items you might consider to be of obvious superior value; I'll probably end up abandoning a treasure-trove of larger items that I'm unable to transport; just two days left now; one trip today must be made on the Metro-Bus; have to hand-carry my Canon printer/scanner/copier, as it as supreme value for this publishing effort; piano, guitar w/amp, four hundred-dollar industrial vaccuum-cleaner, another bicycle, lady's garments and hats and assorted electronics, like an unopened twenty-six inch monitor are all so difficult to transport and low down on the priority list - like ninety DVD's that I have no player for - that you may see a TV-show made of the day they auction off the contents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROWN PAPER BAG

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER VII of POD PEOPLE