$30.88

there's a new 'PHANTOM' in a very old theater, here in Albany; some improvements had to be made
so I got right on the problems that I had solutions for, while others remain beyond the scope of my creativity,...  like the roof, for instance

at least, some of the unrepaired contusions were helpful for photography(nice pin-spot!); there will be another photo-album & ARTICLE, which will feature the graffitti, adorning the walls of my new dormitory

this reverse, shows the projection booth, from the same vantage-point in the balcony, where the pin-spot photo was taken; the lobby-area has a grand staircase, that we unfortunately blocked, in an attempt to keep brighter backlight from spoiling the exposure

I was not wild about using my bicycle today; you can see why the Library was closed today, in the photo I took, when I checked on my velocipede, that stayed chained up there overnight

there will be updates on the graffitti illustrations, as the dollar-amount in my TITLE's dwindles to zero

I have to go to another theater, to recharge my device, so I'll be ready to use BK's WiFi in the morning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROWN PAPER BAG

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER VII of POD PEOPLE