$22.48

Click on the photo, & it will appear enlarged a bit in your reader; I'd waited 'til just after sunset, to get a 'flat' light, but to make this story legible, I'll need to make a few more adjustments. Maybe, by tomorrow, you can read about this old Vaudville house. I rode by(on my bicycle) the Bread House today, and something told me to go inside; I told the nice lady at the ca$h register that I was down on my luck, and down to my last dollar; I asked whether or not, they might have something that I could buy for $1, that would be good for my health; I was promptly provided with a sandwich(kettle chips included) & some sweet tea; she could not be persuaded to accept the dollar bill. I took the lunch provided so graciously, to the 'drayline,' & divided with RICKY McLENDON.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROWN PAPER BAG

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER VII of POD PEOPLE