$19.95

Often, when I encounter another homeless man,...  one that is known to me, and I to him,...  his greeting is, "What ya workin' with?"
This phrase refers to the money you have in your pocket; the dollars & cents titles I have been slapping onto these BLOGS is what I'm workin' with! My sleeping quarters have changed, and here is a photo of my unmade bed:

As promised, I made another stab at a legible photo of the plaque out on Jackson street; here:

The rest of these photos are my collection for an ARTICLE on local graffiti artists:
















I hope you have enjoyed this tour of the 1927 Vaudville & movie house(now home to 2,000 ghostly ticket-holders & one PHANTOM); come back when the renovation is a little farther along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROWN PAPER BAG

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER VII of POD PEOPLE