$13.63 + $7.34 - $2.92


Ah so to those dwellers still dancing in shadows on the wall come close I have a tale to tell. It's about my drama and what's been keeping me away I call this tale "Mama's Drain Drama" My sewer won't stop backing up no matter what I do and  believe me I'm so tired of disinfecting my basement I could scream. The first time in years it backed up was last February so I thought okay it needed to be snaked out. So in comes the sewer man plodding down the stairs with his equipment an hour later he was done and said I'd be good for a year maybe two. So imagine my surprise when it happened again in August and this time the guy said shaking his head, "I don't understand everything was clear but maybe it was from all the rain. Anyway your good to go," (notice the pun). But again in December I wanted to cry but stupid me I called the same guy. "It's all clear in your house right out to the city line. Maybe it was from the cold," he said this time. But when it happened in January I was really upset and this time called a different guy but since everything was clear this guy recommended I have this company with the camera come to inspect the drain and sewer line. Oh yeah each time the other guy came he charged me $150 but the January guy said no charge; he'd only snaked out the line and there was nothing and he didn't know what the problem was, honesty; oh my,my! Anyway for my afternoon movie viewing today I get to look inside my sewer; yuck!  I've been plunking on my guitar to get over all this and now a tune has developed but the words are starting to make me laugh; sort of X rated but nowadays it could be a hit; ha, ha! I hope you enjoyed my tale of woe; I'm hoping for a "happily-ever-after" ending but I'll have to wait and see (ha, ha) what camera/sewer guy adds.

Cave-dwellers post their comments/caveman-fantasies at a Group that Roger Cox started a good while back; some groups have Rules, which they will enforce, about what sorts of things they consider appropriate; Roger's Cave is sort of laid-back, when it comes to Rules(primitive, one might say)!

The Retirement-Online Community is filled with non-writers, that write every day, in order to maintain contact with their retired friends, that they met(and only know about from) being online; what I like best about this 'space,' is that almost nobody there is using a SmartPhone(G_d how I hate those, now ubiquitous, DEVICES!).


Last night, determined not to retire early again, I took SAMMY out in search of the downtown section's night-life; some networking was done at the HAVANA LOUNGE, where smoking cigars is encouraged.

The lighting was not the best for photography, but imagery was promised, to accompany the remarks I made in my ARTICLE, about this new club on Broad Street. Briana was our server, and 'posed' under the spot shining down on their stage.


Of course, any expos-A of Albany night-life, must eventually end up here:


Grabbing a quick smoke, outside, you observe the activity through plate glass.



Much warmer inside, with the rest of the FAMILY!


Try having a look at the FaceBook page I created for another store, out by the MALL; there are songs & crazy videos available there; simply type this into your SEARCH:  Unofficial WAFFLE HOUSE #2222

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROWN PAPER BAG

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER VII of POD PEOPLE